Interest Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #165**

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #1

Love mine! Once I get it done I'll post pics

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **COLLECTING DEPOSITS*

Yep that is still being worked out, the photo shown isn't 100% finished but we are aware of the contrasting matte and gloss areas of the mask.

JBReplicas, any updates on the finished cowls? Would like to see a photo before ponying up the money to get mine finished.

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #1

So any tips to painting rubber? Haha 20161021_203944.jpg

Just to quickly address, I am not doing any finishing work on these, those who did pay for it, it is being done by The Rocketeer.

Any updates Rocketeer? I sent a PM and email.

Has everyone received their finished pieces for this run? I haven't heard anything from Rocket in quite some time.

Has everyone received their finished pieces for this run? I haven't heard anything from Rocket in quite some time.

Yeah .... over 18 months ago! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I connected with Rocket.

Hope you will get it also soon got mine today only about 19 months to late lol.

Mine arrived. I'm ok with projects taking time. I'm mostly interested in quality, attention to detail and authenticity. I think the Rocketeer delivers on those.

This is meant to be constructive. I think communication is a two way street. Would I have liked more communication on timing... Yes. At the same time I was lazy and not proactively looking for updates and had no concrete dates that I needed this by. I also know Rocket has a lot of projects on his plate.

He probably could use an assistant to manage existing projects, updates and communication on timing.

Anyway, I've been pleased with the quality of his work I received on 3 of his projects.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back