Interest Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #165**

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **COLLECTING DEPOSITS*

Is it worth listing the ones that haven't paid yet as a chase up?! ;)

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **COLLECTING DEPOSITS*

I doubt it.. I have PM'd and emailed all of them 2-3 times each.. dont think a post will help

Is it worth listing the ones that haven't paid yet as a chase up?! ;)

maybe showing off some amazing pics would help....me.... get more excited about this helmet,and then track down the people for you, follow them relentlessly until they break and pay the rest of the balance. Sure I'll be in jail, and wont get to have my helmet....nevermind, bad idea...more pics would be cool though

Ok here's a look at one of the first 'almost' finished pieces, just needs the mesh for the lenses, but looking fantastic!!

14199494_10154463556887387_2765966262909259657_n.jpg

Last edited:

Would it be possible to get a matte finish for the black areas?
blackpanther.PNG

Attachments

• captain-america-civil-war-black-panther-chadwick-boseman1.jpg
    captain-america-civil-war-black-panther-chadwick-boseman1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #1

Hi Guys,

Received the BP mask today, thank you.... amazing detail .... however! I was told in a PM that it was going to be made in flexible resin ... and it's not, it's a rubber cowl.

Like I say the detail is amazing, but I specifically wanted a screen accurate helmet as per the original (which was a solid cast), which is why I asked the question before paying the deposit :(

926c9b4e265a763fe29aa5faa25b3393.jpg

Re: Black Panther Mask - Civil War - Collab With The Rocketeer **FINISHED PIC POST #1

As posted in the very first post of this thread. It was always rubber. I can't cast flue bike resin copies out of the mold I have, it's not built that was and there was never a plan to Mae this resin.

Hi Guys,

Received the BP mask today, thank you.... amazing detail .... however! I was told in a PM that it was going to be made in flexible resin ... and it's not, it's a rubber cowl.

Like I say the detail is amazing, but I specifically wanted a screen accurate helmet as per the original (which was a solid cast), which is why I asked the question before paying the deposit :(

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160916/926c9b4e265a763fe29aa5faa25b3393.jpg

The quality is excellent and it looks amazing .... I'm just disappointed as I specifically asked it would be flexible resin. I obviously misinterpreted the info I was given.

Yes it was a resin based print. And as I said it being made in rubber should fit a 24" head. Never ever said it would be cast in resin. That was just the printed master. If I made this in resin there's now way anyone would get a head through that opening. Which is why it was never going to be any type of resin.

Last edited:

Sadly as expected, if it's too thin ...this is the problem with rubber ... :(

ba24f103188ed1982ab3e4977da7ab80.jpg

3fd7f2d42f90e6c4dd3d41843038b042.jpg

d75c612b4276629b30c32906242425af.jpg

Was a mesh supposed to come with a mesh for the eyes? If so I didn't get one either but had not seen if it would be included or not

No I havent found anything that would be accurate.. still looking for something suitable.. if I find something I will let people know :)
Was a mesh supposed to come with a mesh for the eyes? If so I didn't get one either but had not seen if it would be included or not

That is what I thought I heard last without searching through the thread

Snapchat-6286338183828836009.jpg
This thing is rad. Dont know why any of you are complaining at all. The original post always said either urethane or resin. And this is absolutely gnarly with detail. Also very thick and holds shape. Now all i need is pointers on painting rubber haha. Feel free anyone thank you again guys!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back