Black Friday Deals

thepoynt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to start a place for anyone to share any good online deals they find on props, tools, supplies (e.g. foam) etc. going on this weekend.

For instance, Weta has some pretty good deals going on across their store, especially if you're into their small-scale figures and props.

Don't know if Black Friday is much of a thing outside of the USA, but online deals tend to cross borders and oceans :)

I ordered my black Friday deal a week ago........ :p On Ali Express. The Anycubic photon 3d SLA/LCD/DLP resin printer thing... was only 339, EU warehouse delivered to uk... Was half a impulse purchase was half, been wanting one for a LONG time... with over a hundred quid off I couldnt let it pass.

First test print on new resin DLP SLA printer

my first test print.... While not 100% perfect it taught me a lot on how to orientate the print and no to use too much support :p Outside of those two obvious things, the print is amazing. And the level of detail is shockingly good... still get voxals but meh, a layer of primer would likely hide them

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back