Bioshock 3 Adam Syringe

Ithica

More Bioshock props. The bottle tip got switched out with a baby nipple.

DSC_1683.jpg

DSC_1684.jpg

Yeah, I know. Wonder why they're even calling it Bioshock, since it seems to have nothing to do with the first two games. :unsure

Yeah it's called "Infinite" for a reason. They are very rigid that it is not meant to be a sequel in any way.

That syringe is incredible. Is the main body cast metal? If it's not...it sure looks like it! Amazing!

Actually now that I think about it, did you salvage it from somewhere? Looks like it may have come off a gas pump or something.

That's why I said 1 or 2. The new one is Bioshock Infinite and there is no adam or syringes or even big daddies. So it wouldn't fall under a "3" title by any means.

Yeah, I know. Wonder why they're even calling it Bioshock, since it seems to have nothing to do with the first two games. :unsure

Its similar to how Bioshock is a Sequel to the System Shock series. they all have the same feel and similar gameplay. plus Infinite and the other two Bioshock games take place in the same universe.

That said, I'm not sold on Infinite. its too...bright and cheery for my Bioshock tastes.

As for things that aren't bright and cheery, and are on topic, that syringe is killer.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back