Biker Scout belt?

vaderr2

Hi all, I've been away from the prop scene for awhile (long story). Well I'm just putting together my SC scout armor I bought in 2002, I'm down to the belt. I was wondering how is everyone else holding their thermal detonator on, any pics would be welcomed. Also is anyone using 4 of the quick release clips like the real thing for the thigh boxes webbing?Thanks sincerely Brian

Yeah, I used the four quick clips too for the drop boxes and attached my thermo with elastic bands sewn onto some spare ABS and adhered in place with ABS glue. The belt is just tight enough where I can slip it up around my waist. It's held up for over a year now trooping with no problems. Granted, I have a different kit (KS) than you do. . . .
Belt-thermo.jpg

I'm sorry... I got confused. My thermo was attached using strips of ABS with slits cut into them. The belt slipped through the strips...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back