Big Trouble in Little China (Remake)

Re: Can it be? Big Trouble in Little China 2?

I have to say "hell no" on the choices for a recast of Gracie Law and Miao Yin. Plus, I hope that if they did do this, they'll get the original cast involved (and even have Carpenter involved as well). But then again, I don't know about the site that you linked, so I can't be sure if its true info or if it's not.

This has supposedly been happening for years...and hopefully it will STAY that way! :facepalm

Oh man, I'd love to see Jack again but I kind of dont want it to tarnish a great cult classic

I heard about this a couple of days ago and had to check here. If this is true (and I am a huge BTLC fan) that case looks amazing! I can't remember being so nervious about a prequal since the second Starwars prequels, Prometheus, the next Prometheus, Winter soldier, Hellboy II, oh, never mind...:lol

Why don't they just revisit/reboot lousy films and leave the classics alone?
Reboot Chappie or Jupiter Ascending but leave BTLC alone.

Dwayne should know better!

Too bad Paul is not still around to talk some sense to him! :lol

He is entertaining to watch as a wrestler, but I dont care for his films. I don't want to smell what the Rock is cooking in Little China.

With anyone involved consider me completely uninterested.

I will just pop the original movie in the PS3 and watch it for the millionth time...and love every minute of it.

With The Rock involved, consider me intrigued.

I'll give you that he is a money maker, but as Egg Shen says...http://imgur.com/D83wFpa

Jack is not some hulking dude. He was a cocky truck driver with no skill other than some good reflexes with catching a bottle coming for his face and a lucky knife throw. He was for all intents and purposes the side kick, not the star. He just doesn't fit the role of Jack Burton.

Big Trouble in Little China is the only movie that I had the privilege to see as a pre-release screening.... as such it is the true sacred cow of my childhood.

Hope the movie doesn't get turned into hamburger.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back