Big Red

Island Hunter

Hello All. I have a extra HT predator body, and I want to make a big red predator. Does anyone know who makes the custom Armor and acessories? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whats a "Kitana"?

First off I mean no offense as I really admire the care and detail you guys put into your HT builds. Its just that as an Iaido student I thought I would help a little.

Its not Kitana. Proper spelling is Katana, ie... the "samurai sword" most people are familiar with. No disrespect intended. Just bugs me a little to see it spelled and therefore pronounced incorrectly.

Just my 2 cents. :D

First off I mean no offense as I really admire the care and detail you guys put into your HT builds. Its just that as an Iaido student I thought I would help a little.

Its not Kitana. Proper spelling is Katana, ie... the "samurai sword" most people are familiar with. No disrespect intended. Just bugs me a little to see it spelled and therefore pronounced incorrectly.

Just my 2 cents. :D

Thats what i meant,never heard of a "kitana", i own a "katana".

dude, i loved goin back and lookin at those again :D it also reminded me that i have a few "lost hunters" that need to be made still, and put on the shelf, better get on that...

but about BIG RED, i was gonna point you to an ebay auction for a 1/6 BIG RED bio that I've seen on there for the last few days, but looked today (the day i would've bought it) after i saw this , and it's gone!!!!! i woulda let you get it and my only hope is that you were the one that got it, or I'm gonna be pissed... good luck if that was you, i thought it would be a great place to start.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back