big brother

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

I really like the entire concept, you always keep on pushing the bar. The bio concept is sweet.

predattack

y thank you sir, thats why i do it , because i know what i like to see as a fan so i try to incorparate that in everything i do but thnks again bro

Tiny Evil

sweet!!!!
this concept really rocks, totally love it o_O
I sorta laughed when I read you wanted to make him look like a flower but the drawing proved me wrong, it's kind of epic actually :3

War Predator

this looks awsome. i love the hardened armour with the orange glow underneith.

looks totally beast, i cant wait to see it come to life.

predattack

y thnk you sir, i am currently waiting on the clay to arrive, and the second it does ill sculpt the face and bio helmet and then once rge manniquen arrives ill start sculpting the body. there will be latex copies for anyone interested in purchasing a " BIG BROTHER " costume

War Predator

the bio helmet reminds me of like a Hades kind of God of War character that fights for good and not evil. o_O

Oh, yea.. is big brother a "bad blood" or good pred?

predattack

yo gene dnt worry bro the clay is goin to be beyond hit!!!!!!!!, and i cant wait to see the finished product either!!!