Predator "big Game" Version 2.0 Post #28

Milk1

It has been a ton a work, but I finally finished my newest sculpt. I used mostly monster clay and some super sculpey. The idea behind the sculpt is the Predator is claiming a new trophy. The monster rex is the real life version of the rex skull you see on the trophy wall at the end of Predator 2. He also has some of the other skulls on his armor and hanging from his belt. The belt also has a facehugger skeleton hanging on it. It stands about 18" tall. There are tons of pics below. Enjoy!
biggameprimer005_zps2a146baf.jpg
biggameprimer015_zps5e2b0e53.jpg
biggameprimer018_zpsd1a74d1b.jpg
biggameprimer007_zpscb4bb8b4.jpg
biggameprimer010_zps2ccb12e7.jpg
biggameprimer024_zps59a8ee52.jpg
biggameprimer029_zps1d25b2ef.jpg
biggameprimer020_zps3e24a7a0.jpg
biggameprimer028_zps6a08cee8.jpg
biggameprimer013_zpsf279d7f1.jpg
biggameprimer016_zps5c308454.jpg
biggameprimer026_zps85b733ca.jpg

Another amazing sculpt, love the attention to detail and there's always so much going on in your sculpts, the facehugger skeleton works really well as the belt/decoration.

Holy shi..... this is amazing, man!

That details!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

You did a great and awesome work.

Be proud of yourself!

Thanks Guys! I added some more pics below of the pred without the rex and dreads in the way. This will be available in kit form very soon. I am just working out the final details. You can contact me for more info. 
biggameprime2002_zps7aee6a50.jpg
biggameprime2003_zps49f657cb.jpg
biggameprime2008_zps9d2f7bf7.jpg
biggameprime2009_zpse9c8c171.jpg
biggameprime2005_zps03f12452.jpg
biggameprime2001_zps643864d3.jpg

That's aweome buddy, you got some amazing talent! If my first build turns out half as good I would be happy. May I ask how long this kit took you from start to finish? Sorry if you already posted that in this thread.

Thanks! I think it was about 3 months since I started the sculpt. Then it only took me 4 days to build it up and paint it LOL!

Did you use an armature for this sculpt? I'm working on my first model sculpture and I keep wondering if building an armature is goin to make it too difficult to disassemble when I'm ready to cast it, but I also don't want it to collapse under it's own weight. I'm using chavant nsp hard so I think it may sturdy enough to stand on its own, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back