"BIG BROTHER" HEAD SCULPT!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

You're off to a great start. I like how you made the berzerker head your own with your changes in detail. Good luck with the rest!

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Attack that Pred!

Keep at it Rashaad, I wanna see more detailed skin texture. Stinker folds, imperfections!!

Do it soldier!

I will check in with you around lunchtime today and see how things are going!

Darth Pinhead

Loving these updates! Just one thing: when you copy the code from Photobucket, do you mind using the "Thumbnails" code at the bottom of the generated code options? It just makes it easier to bounce back and forth between your various pics; otherwise it's like the "Memory" game, and I spent six years in college, so mine is toast,

Tiny Evil

OH YEAAAAH, big brother! >8) nice seeing you started to sculpt him, it looks good so far!
I'll have to keep and eye on this, I'm sure it'll be totally epic when it's finished!

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
IMGA0011.jpg

If its not too late. I would make this adjustment.

See the different between the two smiley faces. The eyebrows determine the attitude. Make him pissed!

Oasis

:( That's a beauty, great detail. And i liked how you changed the look of the berserker/black predator to suit your liking, GREAT!