Big Bang Theory

I really hope they have the characters go to Comic Con... that would be so fun!

Wow. I never realized how much (at least to me) you look like Uma Thurman!

:) Thanks! I've heard it before and I can see it some photos... We're the same height and age, which is kind of weird.

I got that shirt for my wife for winter solstice. She loves it. It always throws people when we rochambeau and I throw out a Spock or Lizard.

400px-Rock_Paper_Scissors_Lizard_Spock_en.svg.png

Last edited:
Having been a life long card carrying nerd, I have been told by my wife that I am a near perfect blend of Sheldon, Leonard and Howard....she then stated, that she wishes that I had some of Raj in me. I for the life of me cannot fathom what she is trying to say.

Having been a life long card carrying nerd, I have been told by my wife that I am a near perfect blend of Sheldon, Leonard and Howard....she then stated, that she wishes that I had some of Raj in me. I for the life of me cannot fathom what she is trying to say.

She only wants you to talk to her when you've been drinking? :confused

Okay, it's officially over. Thoughts?
Quite an emotional ending. I thought they wrapped it up very well.
I especially liked that they kept the gang together at the end. There was no big depatures. Showing that they can all move on to next phases of life while maintaining a freindship.
My biggest gripe is with that college Dean, awful character and actor. It was painful when he was on screen.

I'm hoping Young Sheldon gets a good run of seasons. I absolutely love that show. The casting is perfect, especially Sheldon and his mother. I prefer it to Big Bang now.

Quite an emotional ending. I thought they wrapped it up very well.
I especially liked that they kept the gang together at the end. There was no big depatures. Showing that they can all move on to next phases of life while maintaining a freindship.
My biggest gripe is with that college Dean, awful character and actor. It was painful when he was on screen.

I'm hoping Young Sheldon gets a good run of seasons. I absolutely love that show. The casting is perfect, especially Sheldon and his mother. I prefer it to Big Bang now.
I agree... I liked the last shot. Too many shows try to make everyone move on, leave town, say goodbye to eachother, etc. This left us knowing that they live on together.

Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Just wish Raj got a better ending. Everyone's happy and he's left on his own.

The end of young sheldon was a nice tip of the hat too, though, Penny is supposedly a decent amount younger than Leonard.

And, this probably will sound odd, but in young sheldon, the mom is played by the daughter of Laurie Metcalf. Hence the dead on casting :)

Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Just wish Raj got a better ending. Everyone's happy and he's left on his own.

The end of young sheldon was a nice tip of the hat too, though, Penny is supposedly a decent amount younger than Leonard.

And, this probably will sound odd, but in young sheldon, the mom is played by the daughter of Laurie Metcalf. Hence the dead on casting :)
The Buffy thing was just so wonderfully random, loved it.

I think with Raj, it was all about how he very nearly just settled for someone he wasnt that into and made a better decision to wait for the right person. In the meantime he is just as happy to be with his friends. It's all about the friendships.

We got the hopeless guy makes good ending with Stuart. On that score, loved Denise's room mate. He should have been in it more.

I thought this was THE end of the series. me and my son watched it and I laughed my butt off as usual. but it was in essence just another episode. they left it soooo wide open for other spin offs/reunion's etc. I was like WTF? If you gonna end it, end it. tie it up and let go... at the end I was like meh' there gonna be back..

I thought this was THE end of the series. me and my son watched it and I laughed my butt off as usual. but it was in essence just another episode. they left it soooo wide open for other spin offs/reunion's etc. I was like WTF? If you gonna end it, end it. tie it up and let go... at the end I was like meh' there gonna be back..
Pssssssst. I think that was the plan...

I was kind of half hoping for a twist ending. It cuts to the original four at their table in the Cheesecake Factory, where we find out the whole thing was just some fantastical story Howard made up. The camera pans over to waitresses Penny and Bernadette talking to each other, oblivious of the boys existence, and then back to Sheldon, who proclaims the entire thing improbable.

I enjoyed it. This show kind of holds a special place in my heart, it was the last show my wife and I made a point to watch every week before she died. She wasn't into geekdom, but I was. Also, her brother was a geek, so she grew up being around comic books, sci fi movies, toys, props, and such. So, she never looked down on those of us that liked this kind of stuff. She loved her brother and supported his interests the same way she did with me. She may have not understood it, but she knew what stuff like that meant to us. She never complained when I wanted to but a toy or prop, when her brother spent thousands of dollars on Legos, or when I wanted to pull the switch and pay $800 for a suit of Stormtrooper armor.

When the show first started, I was the one who got her into it and she loved it. It was one of the last things we actually made an effort to sit down together and watch. She died during the second season. Every episode I have watched since then, I can almost feel her there with me watching it.

It will always be that way for me.

I enjoyed it. This show kind of holds a special place in my heart, it was the last show my wife and I made a point to watch every week before she died. She wasn't into geekdom, but I was. Also, her brother was a geek, so she grew up being around comic books, sci fi movies, toys, props, and such. So, she never looked down on those of us that liked this kind of stuff. She loved her brother and supported his interests the same way she did with me. She may have not understood it, but she knew what stuff like that meant to us. She never complained when I wanted to but a toy or prop, when her brother spent thousands of dollars on Legos, or when I wanted to pull the switch and pay $800 for a suit of Stormtrooper armor.

When the show first started, I was the one who got her into it and she loved it. It was one of the last things we actually made an effort to sit down together and watch. She died during the second season. Every episode I have watched since then, I can almost feel her there with me watching it.

It will always be that way for me.
What? I'm not crying, you are!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back