Big Bang theory prop help

Kypropguy

Hello, I know this isn't the normal props that are mentioned.. But I guess we could yes we could say that props are also items used as set dressing sometimes. I'm really trying to find this exact lamp and shade but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down . Also if anyone has actually went on the Warner brothers tour tour can anyone tell me the actual color of the leather couch? I've seen the pictures Go from dark Brown to a Orange's caramel color. I know lighting plays a lot, but with that being said I wonder if there are not 2 couches as I know that a lot of items on the show are different sometimes because they just pull out stuff from um set design. Just just curious on what the color was from someone who's actually seen it in person. Trying to narrow down the multicolored drug as well going to turn my spare room into a big Bang theory themed room

Attachments

• 140402220700-big-bang-05.jpg
    140402220700-big-bang-05.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 262
Hey,
can't help you for those specific question, but I though I would mention something else in case it can help you furnish a bit your room.
I noticed a while ago when researching the series "Dark", that there is the same OCD CDV-715 Geiger Counter in the background. It's pretty visible in the show during all seasons, so I think this is a cool prop to put and that is easily recognisable.
Funnilt enough, it was also a good conversation starter at my home with someone that doesn't care about props but was super exited to see this for some reason!
cheers

bigbang2.jpg

Hello, I know this isn't the normal props that are mentioned.. But I guess we could yes we could say that props are also items used as set dressing sometimes. I'm really trying to find this exact lamp and shade but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down . Also if anyone has actually went on the Warner brothers tour tour can anyone tell me the actual color of the leather couch? I've seen the pictures Go from dark Brown to a Orange's caramel color. I know lighting plays a lot, but with that being said I wonder if there are not 2 couches as I know that a lot of items on the show are different sometimes because they just pull out stuff from um set design. Just just curious on what the color was from someone who's actually seen it in person. Trying to narrow down the multicolored drug as well going to turn my spare room into a big Bang theory themed room
Have you tried trying to find people who worked on the set from
IMDB?

Hey,
can't help you for those specific question, but I though I would mention something else in case it can help you furnish a bit your room.
I noticed a while ago when researching the series "Dark", that there is the same OCD CDV-715 Geiger Counter in the background. It's pretty visible in the show during all seasons, so I think this is a cool prop to put and that is easily recognisable.
Funnilt enough, it was also a good conversation starter at my home with someone that doesn't care about props but was super exited to see this for some reason!
cheers

View attachment 1542150
Greatly appreciate the information. If anyone wants to post anything that they've seen I would definitely welcome it. I mean I already have tracked down so many things From things in the kitchen to posters or things used in the bedroom Which now that I say it sounds a lot more naughty than I meant lol

Have you tried trying to find people who worked on the set from
IMDB?
I did and unfortunately I did Not get back any replies but I totally understand I'm sure they get all kinds of Spam and emails from people they have no clue who they are

Greatly appreciate the information. If anyone wants to post anything that they've seen I would definitely welcome it. I mean I already have tracked down so many things From things in the kitchen to posters or things used in the bedroom Which now that I say it sounds a lot more naughty than I meant lol

I did and unfortunately I did Not get back any replies but I totally understand I'm sure they get all kinds of Spam and emails from people they have no clue who they are
Dang… you know.. in the past I have found forums for almost anything.. im not being sarcastic but have you tried lamp collecting forums? If that even exists?

I needed a pocket knife IDed not too long ago and believe it or not I found a pocket knife collecting forum

Dang… you know.. in the past I have found forums for almost anything.. im not being sarcastic but have you tried lamp collecting forums? If that even exists?

I needed a pocket knife IDed not too long ago and believe it or not I found a pocket knife collecting forum
Greatly appreciate the idea and I will look into it. You know when it comes to most knives and guns or any weapons the weapons for that matter I'm usually spot on I've collected them since I was a kid and and have even gotten lucky with most wardrobe but this this is totally new area for me lol not much on fashion design I'm afraid lol

Greatly appreciate the idea and I will look into it. You know when it comes to most knives and guns or any weapons the weapons for that matter I'm usually spot on I've collected them since I was a kid and and have even gotten lucky with most wardrobe but this this is totally new area for me lol not much on fashion design I'm afraid lol
I got the pocket knife idea from a friend who’s on a lighter forum, there’s almost a forum for everything lol

Regardless please update me if you do find it. I’m interested in hearing if you finally locate it

Hi there. Big Bang Theory Fan myself there numerous information on the internet you can access and find to help. You just have buckle down and decide what pieces you want in order to make your room happen. There are so many details I always watch reruns to catch every detail. It’s important to take into consideration many set pieces did change from season to season. Have fun and good luck.
Here is a link to help out on your search.

I got the pocket knife idea from a friend who’s on a lighter forum, there’s almost a forum for everything lol

Regardless please update me if you do find it. I’m interested in hearing if you finally locate it
Definitely will but I have a strange feeling I wanna end up getting a close enough when it's all 7 done lol

Hi there. Big Bang Theory Fan myself there numerous information on the internet you can access and find to help. You just have buckle down and decide what pieces you want in order to make your room happen. There are so many details I always watch reruns to catch every detail. It’s important to take into consideration many set pieces did change from season to season. Have fun and good luck.
Here is a link to help out on your search.
Oh trust me I've been busy looking and looking till I've gotten a headache lol a lot of websites give information but unfortunately a lot of them are either wrong or they're just going for the look and not the actual real items. I'm kind of a stickler if I can find the actual item at a reasonable price but but I'm not opposed to finding close enough if that's all I can get lol sometimes sometimes some sites will give you information That are close enough and give you keywords to Maybe give you a new search. And yes most definitely a lot of stuff changed over the seasons. Sometimes it's the exact type of item but definitely different..

As for a lamp shade, I found this on eBay. It doesn't flare out enough at the bottom, though.

oops, just noticed a GOTCHA! shipping cost. Hahaha. Don't click buy-it-now.

Attachments

• shade.jpg
    shade.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
As for a lamp shade, I found this on eBay. It doesn't flare out enough at the bottom, though.

oops, just noticed a GOTCHA! shipping cost. Hahaha. Don't click buy-it-now.
Holy cow… I had four lamp shades exactly like the one in that auction that I donated to goodwill last month. I changed shades and donated those instead of tossing them out. Now I wish I would have saved one to donate here, just in case an exact duplicate isn’t located. :confused:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back