BEWARE!! eBay seller je.frigh aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller GODZILLASFRIEND aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

I chase this guy on eBay from time to time. Love reporting his stuff.
He's no stranger to digital recasting as well, having re-popped my first run Ghostbusters paper props. He sells each paper prop for 20 bucks a pop when I did the set of 9-10 for 60. Grrrr.

Just reported a UK guy today for using my stolen Muses image that was linked off of GBFans a few years ago. Oh well, all part of the game!

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller GODZILLASFRIEND aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

I just got a notice from eBay saying Jim Logan was following me on there! Isn't he an infamous recaster/ scammer? He also uses the name gprops too...I'll keep you all posted..

Hey guys. Pretty sure Mario has resurfaced with eBay user name - je.frigh

He's selling a Matsucorp BS1 blaster and Equilibrium pistol, both items appeared on Mario's previous eBay accounts with similar looking pics.
He's got 9 positive and 2 negative feedback, one buyer accusing him of selling fake screen used plane tickets from Fight Club. Looks all too familiar to me but happy to be corrected.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just goes to show some fools are forever! :lol

Hey guys. Pretty sure Mario has resurfaced with eBay user name - je.frigh

He's selling a Matsucorp BS1 blaster and Equilibrium pistol, both items appeared on Mario's previous eBay accounts with similar looking pics.
He's got 9 positive and 2 negative feedback, one buyer accusing him of selling fake screen used plane tickets from Fight Club. Looks all too familiar to me but happy to be corrected.

Cheers.

Thank you for updating this thread.
It is great that this community is active in monitoring these scammers.:thumbsup

WARNING - Encounter With Dodgy Prop Maker- je.frigh godzillasfriend movie guns inc

I am brand new to this site. I felt the need to join to try and warn others about a dodgy, supposed prop-maker, going by the name of je.frigh (now deregistered o eBay), and also under the title 'movie guns inc', and marioskindle@yahoo.com, along with the current eBay name of 'godzillasfriend'.
I believe his name may be either Paul or Mario Sarrica, based out of Foxboro, Massachusetts. That is as much as my amateur internet sleuthing can find out.
Background, through eBay in early 2015 I won a custom Pulse Rifle from the seller je.frigh. Subsequent to the auction we agreed to do some modifications with metal cage rather than resin. Price was agreed. But several months later no PR and the seller jer.frigh had, alarmingly, been deregistered. So I lodged a claim through Paypal. Amazingly he reappeared through a different name, godzillasfriend, whining and whinging that his money was now frozen, and he could not live/survive, and my PR was almost done, if only I released the funds.
My mistake was taking him on his word, and so I ended the Paypal claim (really big mistake). He quickly cleared the funds out, and then started demanding more money for shipping. First $40, then $70. No invoices have ever been provided.
Looking at what other have experienced, this seems to be how he operates.
His communication varied from 'matey banter', to highly aggressive and agitated, depending on what he wants.
I have seen other posts about this bloke and I see his pattern of behaviour and modus operandi, but alas I was too slow in coming to the same conclusion about this bloke.
I just want to add to everyone to be careful out there, and to cover yourself.

Mate, sorry to hear you got so stung. Back in the day I was 1 click away from purchasing a $1300 PR off him. Something just didn't feel right and I walked away. Phew!

Looks as tho he might have popped up on The RPF FB page as Mike Ford? seems to be same photos I've seen before and no friends on personal FB, maybe I'm just paranoid
ScammerMikeHart.png
ScammerMikeHart2.png
Edit: Looks like they took down page after I highlighted they might be a scammer.

Last edited:
Looks as tho he might have popped up on The RPF FB page as Mike Ford? seems to be same photos I've seen before and no friends on personal FB, maybe I'm just paranoid
View attachment 551896
View attachment 551897
Edit: Looks like they took down page after I highlighted they might be a scammer.

Interesting, we have been back and forth on Facebook to trade a screen cast highlander sword for trade for a lawgiver .....

Last edited:
Yep. I was stupid enough to take the bait. $1,500 for a mediocre (at best) DL-44. "Dude, there's nothing out there like this. You're gonna do backflips when you get it"

I flipped alright.

He's also using the alias "Troy Barlow" for emails.

Yep. I was stupid enough to take the bait. $1,500 for a mediocre (at best) DL-44. "Dude, there's nothing out there like this. You're gonna do backflips when you get it"

I flipped alright.

He's also using the alias "Troy Barlow" for emails.

Dam bro, that sux so much. Man that guy has a lot to answer for! You'd honestly think he'd just give up the game and go do something else with his life.

I'm surprised propsummit allows him to prey on the members there.

I'm sure they will ban him when they find out who he is

Just an update on Mario Sarrica, he had been going by the name "Brett Brown" on facebook, selling replica Indiana Jones pistols (S&W Model 1917 and the Webley WG, serial number 7727). He was abusive as usual. His paypal account was under "sydneymias@gmail.com" and was also selling under "moviepropguys@yahoo.com" (Name on the account is Tim Bane). He lives in Massachusetts, he still uses M. Ford occasionally. I believe his wife's maiden name is Ford, one of his kid's names is Sydney. This guy is real scum, using his own family's names to defraud people. Anyway, buyers and sellers beware.

I want to just thank you for taking the time and effort to update people on this scumbag. I was one of the people that he screwed and nothing brings me more happiness than knowing he can't find a place to defraud people anymore.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back