best michonne (walking dead) sword replica?

razorsharp192

Sr Member
Hi all

I've just searched and surprised a thread like this hasn't come up before. I'm looking at Michonne's sword from The Walking Dead, does anyone know what is the best replica sword out there? there's the official master cutlery one and there's the Ryanswords one which looks really good too. Does anyone know which is more accurate though? or if there's any others that are better? I've struggled to find any good screen shots to compare against screen used.

I can't speak for accuracy, but the build quality and material is FAR better with Ryan's Swords than Cutlery.
TheWalkingDeadMahonneKatana.jpg

TheWalkingDeadMahonneKatana2.jpg

TheWalkingDeadMahonneKatana3.jpg

yeah the ryansword one does look the better sword, but as i'm not going to be "using" it, i'm just going for prop accuracy, so need to compare. You'd think the official one would be accurate to the prop, but we all know that's not always the case. I haven't found any good screen shots of the sword or pics of the actual prop to compare

I THINK the cutlery one is more accurate but a little small. The blade on mine in the pics, is damascus, which the original is not. That's honestly all I know about that prop.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back