Berserker Head Wip

WHat about taking them off the head. getting some liquid latex and mixing it with colour pigment, then coat the dreads. if nothing else the latex will give the dreads a bit of strenght.

WHat about taking them off the head. getting some liquid latex and mixing it with colour pigment, then coat the dreads. if nothing else the latex will give the dreads a bit of strenght.
i thought of doing that,but would totally destroy the dreads.maybe latex paint would work.

i know one of the members here did a job on her dreads using the method i mentioned above and it worked well for her, dont see latex paint working on its own.

i know one of the members here did a job on her dreads using the method i mentioned above and it worked well for her, dont see latex paint working on its own.
think i saw a youtube vid of her doing dreads.will look again.just every time i try liquid latex it gets a rough edge and peels off lol.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back