Berserker Head Wip

Update with beads fitted.Not screen acc but will do until i get sorted.View attachment 29317View attachment 29318

beaded.jpg

beaded2.jpg

the mask looks just like the one in the movie! great job. i've been searching the entire internet looking for tutorials on pred masks, and this would be a really long tutorial.

the mask looks just like the one in the movie! great job. i've been searching the entire internet looking for tutorials on pred masks, and this would be a really long tutorial.
thanks mate.not sure a tutorial would be very long,as i just say paint it with basic colours(base/mid/top)coats.

need help from you experts.Q1 ----how do you stop dreads splitting after there fitted.my dreads split every time they move,so super glued split---but they still split above/below repair.any help would be great,thanks chris.

Dude i would imagine there are serious imperfections in the dreads if thats happening.. you would perhaps expect a tear or similar if they were pulled on or if yo had to much weight on a single dread, but by rights they should not just split..

Dude i would imagine there are serious imperfections in the dreads if thats happening.. you would perhaps expect a tear or similar if they were pulled on or if yo had to much weight on a single dread, but by rights they should not just split..
agreed mate.they are very soft foam,but thought bambooie dreads were the dogs bol!!!ks.N.E.C show coming fast and need to sort this out.

I have to say (waiting to get shot) i've never been a fan of booies dreads, always thought they were way to soft and fragile. I would suggest get a new set, if you can. Skunk when he was doing dreads was doing great ones, Hez as well and i know Casey is no longer here but his were good to.. honestly if you can. ditch what you have and get a new set.

I have to say (waiting to get shot) i've never been a fan of booies dreads, always thought they were way to soft and fragile. I would suggest get a new set, if you can. Skunk when he was doing dreads was doing great ones, Hez as well and i know Casey is no longer here but his were good to.. honestly if you can. ditch what you have and get a new set.
probs will have too,but cant afford to replace just yet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back