Berserker Head Wip

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator666

Looks brilliant Chris, do me a favour when taking pics try focus or use the macro shot so we can see that sweet paint up in detail

carss66

Looks brilliant Chris, do me a favour when taking pics try focus or use the macro shot so we can see that sweet paint up in detail
many thanks mate.sorry for the crap pics,as it was hand held and as ive severe asthma and my hands shake lol. Will get a tri pod and do better pics.

REYALS1

Try to upload the pics a little smaller too, I can't take in the whole beauty of this project without having to scroll all over the screen to see it.

Looks absolutely awesome though. Seems as though you have a knack for "accuracy"?

carss66

Try to upload the pics a little smaller too, I can't take in the whole beauty of this project without having to scroll all over the screen to see it.

Looks absolutely awesome though. Seems as though you have a knack for "accuracy"?
sorry about that,will do better pics today and up-load them.you can tell im no photographer lol