Behind the scenes Star Wars & ESB pics

Seen most of them several times... I was like... OH GREAT another one of these threads?

But some I've never seen!

Nice! :)

raras_fotos_de_star_wars_x4b_wide.jpg

This photo never happened, we imagined everything to do with this due to how he shot the scene.

Awesome. That set they built for the "I am your father" scene always amazes me.

The Cloud City set design and build is by far (for me) the best of the bunch.
Its all pretty easy on the eye, even the carbon freezing chamber, just has a very cool look, all the lil' blinky lights, and odd shaped structures, love it!

lee

So...did anyone ever notice..holy CRAP was Carrie hawt? Jeebus. Although I do like the one of her in the snow..looks like no one has yet broken it to her all that lovely white powder aint what she thinks it is...

Also really love the one of Tippet and, is that Berg? with the AT-AT assault group. Don't think I've seen that angle before.

Indeed she was. Great shot of Anthony Daniels in his 3PO Suit standing against the bracket. Everytime a pleasure to see behind the Scene Photos. Thanks for sharing the Link

Yes, for walking shots of Yoda, they attempted a monkey in a yoda costume. Didn't work :rolleyes

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back