Beginner's Grail Diary (Printable Pages + Inserts)

Xenovin Awesome version of the Pinkerton letter :). Would you be willing to share the full text?
I am currently using the "Maltese Falcon" version, but would love something more directly connected to the story.

"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"
After clearing out my old laptop i recovered my old grail diary files that i intended to use in my own grail diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now i hope to put them to good use. Anyway if anyone wants free grail diary pages here you go but beware it's quite a large download so it's split into 10 parts.

UPDATE:
Google Drive Link to Signatures and Inserts Provided here (Invite required as well as Name, Username, City and Country to avoid Pirates): Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Celeste Conway
Raider of the Doomed Crusade
Dang, these are seriously amazing. Thank you so much for sharing, Celeste!

I always wished it was easier for starting diary makers to get desired inserts (offical and fan made) so i'm just gonna dump my entire file of inserts
Dylan Conway

EDIT:
I've removed these inserts as I feel uncomfortable sharing these inserts as they are other people's work and I've forgotten to properly credit them so I don't feel right freely giving them compared to my own work in the Signatures, if you still wish to get a hold of my collection of inserts request an invite to the Archive Google Drive.
Hi, I'm new around here, how can I get the link for the inserts?
Anyway, you did an amazing job with the pages, the first paper prop I've made was the marauders map from Harry Potter and i was looking for something more challenging, and the grail diary looks perfect for this.

Hi, do love the attention to detail - and would be interested in seeing the collection of inserts - How do i go about requesting an invite to the Archive google drive? Much appreciated for any help you could give for my slowly created prop

"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"
After clearing out my old laptop i recovered my old grail diary files that i intended to use in my own grail diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now i hope to put them to good use. Anyway if anyone wants free grail diary pages here you go but beware it's quite a large download so it's split into 10 parts.

UPDATE:
Google Drive Link to Signatures and Inserts Provided here (Invite required as well as Name, Username, City and Country to avoid Pirates): Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Celeste Conway
This is really wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! Did you do inserts, and if you did, do you have places for all the glued/taped in items?

Last edited:
Xenovin Awesome version of the Pinkerton letter :). Would you be willing to share the full text?
I am currently using the "Maltese Falcon" version, but would love something more directly connected to the story.
Pinketon letterVM3.jpg
A bunch of you have asked so here it is but hopefully this is poor enough to make you feel like you had to work to earn it :) This is made by me and not in keeping with the actual story (although I think it works as a subtext). Good luck stuffing it in your diary!

View attachment 1667279
A bunch of you have asked so here it is but hopefully this is poor enough to make you feel like you had to work to earn it :) This is made by me and not in keeping with the actual story (although I think it works as a subtext). Good luck stuffing it in your diary!

Here's my reworked version with my approximation of the text and some edits, thank you for sharing!

EDIT: Updated Signature and End Text for Xenovin's addition

Attachments

• Pinkerton H Jones Letter.pdf
    346 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Here's my version of the Pinkerton Envelope, One for this Story Version as well as the prop version as I don't see it being shared or made alot. Oh! as well as my HD Pinkerton Logo and Letterhead for anyone interested in them.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Pinkerton Envelope (Prop Version).png
    Pinkerton Envelope (Prop Version).png
    511.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Pinkerton Envelope (Story Version).png
    Pinkerton Envelope (Story Version).png
    617.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Pinkerton Envelope Stamp.png
    Pinkerton Envelope Stamp.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Pinkerton Logo.jpg
    Pinkerton Logo.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Pinkerton Letterhead.png
    Pinkerton Letterhead.png
    9.9 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Here's my version of the Pinkerton Envelope, One for this Story Version as well as the prop version as I don't see it being shared or made alot. Oh! as well as my HD Pinkerton Logo and Letterhead for anyone interested in them.
Enjoy!
Hey. I'm putting together one of the maps that's supposed to be handmade, and I'd like it to have the same font you used in the diary.
Could you tell me the name of the font? Thank you in advance.

Hey. I'm putting together one of the maps that's supposed to be handmade, and I'd like it to have the same font you used in the diary.
Could you tell me the name of the font? Thank you in advance.
depends on what font you're referring to. If you mean the Pinkerton Ones they're just Elegant Typewriter and Magic Winter I think. However, the font in the diary pages is my own created font for it and I don't intend to release it. I've already dealt with mass piracy related to it, just look up Grail Diary on eBay or Etsy and most have been filled with half-baked versions using my pages. Your are more then free to create your own font based on it but the font is one thing that's staying with me.

depends on what font you're referring to. If you mean the Pinkerton Ones they're just Elegant Typewriter and Magic Winter I think. However, the font in the diary pages is my own created font for it and I don't intend to release it. I've already dealt with mass piracy related to it, just look up Grail Diary on eBay or Etsy and most have been filled with half-baked versions using my pages. Your are more then free to create your own font based on it but the font is one thing that's staying with me.
I understand. I thought the font was one used to imitate Henry's font, but not that it was your personal design. Thanks for replying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back