Battlestar Triton - Completed Acceptance Trials!

I know, right?!? :lol

My thinking right now is to clean them all up, then primer them - very carefully and likely with a brush - , and then figure out how the Hell I'm going to paint them, exactly. I guess brush coat the base and use a sewing pin to put the paint on...? :facepalm

*****, are those Vipers? Man, I wouldn't even try to put stripes on 'em. Maybe you could paint the canopies with a technical pen or something. Maybe.

Oops! Mea culpa, I missed those two posts inquiring about the Vipers. My apologies.

I received them at a WonderFest past - I don't recall for sure what year. Alcohol was involved and it was late at night in the Suite of the Living Dead (simply put, a non-sponsored suite for folks to go and hang out in for hours after the days official events end) and alcohol was involved. I *think* that I know who it was, a graphic designer with a sideline business of producing kits in 1/2500 scale. However, I don't want to give a name, as I'm not 100% for certain.

Regardless, I don't think that they're actually 1/4105 scale. I thought that they were roughly 1/2500 scale, given a length of 28.5' / m for a TOS Viper, a 1/4105 scale Viper should be .08" / 21mm. However, they're not, as these measure out to right about 5mm long and 3.5mm wide. That gives us a scale of 1/1737, using a scale calculating called ScaleMaster.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back