Battlestar Galactica Auction Images

I'm at the auctions if any wants pics of somthing just ask. I have ton if pics from in the raptor I've been in both a few times now.

On another note the Raptor, Viper and Cylon Raider did not reach the minimums and did sell.
I hope I'm not too late... is there any way you can snag a decent pic of the large cylon war painting that was hung in the admiral's quarters?

Do you have any images of the season one sidearm, Baltar's suitcase nuke or the jump key?

Not a problem, I'll get the jump key very close. As for the blasters they have mini-series and season 1 they are all rubber stunt guns however. The Matsuo blasters are nicer.

As for the painting that will be hard it is set back a good way in an area that we don't normaly go in.

^Excellent, thanks. :D

And I'm not disputing that Matsuo's are nicer. (I have one, so I know!) I just want to be able to do a details inspection of details, proportions, etc.

As for the painting that will be hard it is set back a good way in an area that we don't normaly go in.
if you can't, that's cool. one of the auction guys mentioned the possibility of prints on a BSG message board. fingers crossed on that one! :thumbsup

Props I want:

ThePlanSeason2FN5-7Resin.jpg

Station14Phone.jpg

Season1ClamshellBlasterRubber.jpg

FTLKey.jpg

BSGLogo.jpg

AdmiralCainRazorHeroKnife.jpg

AdamaCylonWar.jpg

CylonCenturion.jpg

Time to mortgage the home... :lol

That's season 2 blaster you want Lot 455 is in fact a Matsuo Blaster cast by Matt and Finished and painted by me. The one in the pic Matt painted but the one being sold is mine.

Oh, you appear to be doing a fair share of the beating... :lol

Back OT. Let's see some more images from the auction!!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry,I didn't mean to offend! That's just my opinion!

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have the full size Viper. I'd do my classwork inside it, take naps in it, maybe add a toilet so i just wouldn't have to leave the cockpit!

If anyone took any pics. of the Marine BDU's (if possible), did anyone take any of the gloves? They're LawPro, but I want some good ref. pics. to use. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back