Battle Damage Celtic Project Done!

N

NUCKING FUTS

OK so been wanting to do this for a long time but here picture of one of my Projects so let me know what you guys think

DSC00961.jpg

Trust me I use the moive pictures when I did it it was a pain in the but

Very nice! The only improvements I could suggest are 1) the scratches are a little deeper and more triangular on the original 2) the second finger scratch (from the left) should go about another inch down and 3) the tip of the little spike piece is actually broken on the side with the scratches. Other than that, I think you nailed the look!

Very nice! The only improvements I could suggest are 1) the scratches are a little deeper and more triangular on the original 2) the second finger scratch (from the left) should go about another inch down and 3) the tip of the little spike piece is actually broken on the side with the scratches. Other than that, I think you nailed the look!

Thanks fpr the tip Ya I tryed to make the scatches deep as I think it would be but im getting this puppy ready for painting. Spike piece can you point that part out for me ;)

Thanks fpr the tip Ya I tryed to make the scatches deep as I think it would be but im getting this puppy ready for painting.

On the original, they cut all the way through the helmet and then filled it in from the back side with epoxy putty to make the scratches as deep as they are.

Spike piece can you point that part out for me o_O

Here you go. The yellow tinted area is what is broken off.

celtic_predator_battle_damaged.jpg

Last edited:
Huh I dont see it in the any of the move shots or is it because its the angle of the shot you cant see that piece broking off.

Ok guys finally got this puppy done I cut the scatches a little more deep but ahh i think it came out ok ;)

DSC01071.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

It's great making stuff like this and it's even more exciting when the piece is finished. Well done on a cracking piece of work.
Really like the texture and colouring around the cheek area and the last photo with your reflection in his visor. Sort of creepy as if you are stalking him.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back