Batmobile (Happy Client)NOW W/VIDEO

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy cow. :D That's one beautiful piece of machinery.

Can you share any pics from other angles? What's the interior look like? What did you do about the exhaust?

Incredible work. :thumbsup

Imperialknight

Can you give some more info on the Car. I have always wanted one of these. Looks good but whats under the Cosmetics, is it a Fiberglass Body. How close to the original is it? I would buy one of these before I bought a Vette.

Imperialknight

<div class='quotetop'>(imaginager @ May 28 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1252149[/snapback]</div>
And, the most important question: what about the rear jet flame....?

Beautiful.
[/b]
I think the exhaust Flame is the easiest part of the Car to replicate. Unburnt Gas ignited by a Sparkplug fitted into the exhaust Pipe. :)

Deric

Sr Member
Look here

Batmobile buildup

I like the Mach-5 too

-Deric

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Can you give some more info on the Car. I have always wanted one of these. Looks good but whats under the Cosmetics, is it a Fiberglass Body. How close to the original is it? I would buy one of these before I bought a Vette.
[/b]

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay...so when you tool around town in this do women just THROW their panties in the car? :lol

Imperialknight

<div class='quotetop'>(Funky Jedi @ May 28 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1252348[/snapback]</div>
Okay...so when you tool around town in this do women just THROW their panties in the car? :lol
[/b]
The chicks dig the Car.