Batmobile (Happy Client)NOW W/VIDEO

Holy cow. :D That's one beautiful piece of machinery.

Can you share any pics from other angles? What's the interior look like? What did you do about the exhaust?

Incredible work. :thumbsup

Can you give some more info on the Car. I have always wanted one of these. Looks good but whats under the Cosmetics, is it a Fiberglass Body. How close to the original is it? I would buy one of these before I bought a Vette.

<div class='quotetop'>(imaginager @ May 28 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1252149[/snapback]</div>
And, the most important question: what about the rear jet flame....?

Beautiful.
[/b]
I think the exhaust Flame is the easiest part of the Car to replicate. Unburnt Gas ignited by a Sparkplug fitted into the exhaust Pipe. :)

Look here

Batmobile buildup

I like the Mach-5 too

-Deric

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Can you give some more info on the Car. I have always wanted one of these. Looks good but whats under the Cosmetics, is it a Fiberglass Body. How close to the original is it? I would buy one of these before I bought a Vette.
[/b]

Okay...so when you tool around town in this do women just THROW their panties in the car? :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(Funky Jedi @ May 28 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1252348[/snapback]</div>
Okay...so when you tool around town in this do women just THROW their panties in the car? :lol
[/b]
The chicks dig the Car.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back