Batman V. Superman showdown pepakura helmet

Just finished gluing this together. Tried to transfer it to foam but it just did not look good so I am going the pep route. Going to resin this baby up tomorrow and then start the bondo stage and with the long weekend get this a nice start on the helmet.

Sweet, it looks good! Feel free to keep posting your progress in this thread if you'd like. I'm going to post some updates soon as well.

WP_20150517_007.jpg
I'm just filling and sanding mine atm then the fun begins with the paint

Really awesome masks, I've been working on my foam version. Just making a set of ears, Ignore those ugly sharpie lines. Reusing some old foam with patterns already on it :)
IMG_3433.jpg

That's not from my file is it? Not that I mind of course, just curious. It's hard to tell with those sharpie lines. It's making me want to make a foam version myself.

I'll be updating in a few hours. Although I've been working on this quite a lot I haven't been posting updates since I haven't really felt like my work would look too much different from earlier posts.

These are all looking really good, can't wait to see them finished. I'd love to have a go at it but I'm just collecting half finished projects at the moment that I need to finish up. Plus I'm skint too:cry

IMG_20150524_182148.jpgIMG_20150524_182248.jpgIMG_20150524_183304.jpg
The green stuff is Apoxie Sculpt, this stuff is great. I thought it would be easier keeping the neck guard bit separate but now I'm not so sure.The crest on the forehead needs tweaking. It's been tough keeping that edge prominent while also keeping the silhouette accurate.

I also dropped the price by half on my Etsy page. Now just $5. You can grab it by following the link in my signature.

Last edited:
This build has been sent to try me!!!:(

First, the place I usually get me cardstock from, dirt cheap and great quality doesn't sell it anymore. Had to buy some more expensive and less sturdy card.

Next, my printer just decided it didn't want to print pep files anymore, took forever to figure that one out, and I'm still not exactly sure how I fixed it.

Then my hot glue gun blew up! Only got as far as the top and back of the dome.

:cry

Hopefully pick up a new gun today and dig away at it over the next few evenings and get some rondo into it Thursday/Friday.

Still working on this. I'm actually closer than I thought I was, It's amazing what a coat of primer can do. I have pretty much all of the geometry how I want it with the exception of those recessed parts on the sides and some filling to do on the back. I hope to have this done by about this time next week.

IMG_20150612_215834.jpgIMG_20150612_215742.jpgIMG_20150612_215850.jpg

Thanks man! How's your helmet coming along?

The chin is really giving me trouble. It's too simple, too few edges, it looks off unless it's absolutely perfect.

Hi , thanks for the files. Finished cutting them today, all easy. Ill start to glue it tomorrow, I used the default scale. ill post pics once I finish! Thanks again for the helmet , I love it!.

11714433_10155861540075002_946936504_n.jpg11720672_10155861540180002_341777122_n.jpg11739468_10155861540200002_557104548_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back