Batman V. Superman showdown pepakura helmet

Hazmat

******Update******
STEALTH has made a review of the helmet. Check it out here:
Don't forget to subscribe to his awesome channel!

**************************Udated Again!***************************************

I got sick and tired of ATZLAN's files being so much better than mine, so I'm giving it an upgrade. I may even do the whole suit. I'm going to give it a bit of time and then reassess the how it looks from the side.
batman helmet foam.jpgbatman helmet foam2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's where I am...

IMG_20150430_223217.jpg

and here's where I want to be
where I need to be.jpg

A lot of changes are going to have to be made. Especially to the lower half.

Pepakura takes a LONG time. I don't think people realise that when they first star, I certainly didn't.

It looks good. You might want to put some skewers or something to push out the sides. If you add the bottom and the mouth section it will help with that too.

yeah its not finished yet just made it enough so i can try it on lol yeah it does take a loooonggg time i was up till 3am doing it.

Wicked! it looks Awesome! The little detail on the side of the jaw under your ear looks like it's sticking out, it intended to be recessed, maybe it's just the lighting though.

Wow. This model is amazing. And I know, how much time it takes, to make something from pepakura. I've made once Darth's Vader suit for my friend. Now I'm starting to make custom Batman's suit for myself. When I will finish, maybe I will take on your model.

Wow. This model is amazing. And I know, how much time it takes, to make something from pepakura. I've made once Darth's Vader suit for my friend. Now I'm starting to make custom Batman's suit for myself. When I will finish, maybe I will take on your model.

Thanks, I hope you decide to make it. I always like seeing my models getting made.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back