Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Although I quite like the new Superman suit, (still prefere the classic Reeve suit personally) the thing I dont understand with the new suit is why they decided to plop a belt buckle on there with no belt. Just looks a bit weird that lonesome buckle. Think the suit would have looked great with a propper completed belt.

Although I quite like the new Superman suit, (still prefere the classic Reeve suit personally) the thing I dont understand with the new suit is why they decided to plop a belt buckle on there with no belt. Just looks a bit weird that lonesome buckle. Think the suit would have looked great with a propper completed belt.

Why Propper? Why not some other brand? Heck, I don't even know that Propper even makes belts, much less completed ones. :D

Why Propper? Why not some other brand? Heck, I don't even know that Propper even makes belts, much less completed ones. :D

Hahaha, sneeky. I did just mean a complete wrap around belt. Guess I walked right into that one, will word my sentences a little better next time ;-)

Hahaha, sneeky. I did just mean a complete wrap around belt. Guess I walked right into that one, will word my sentences a little better next time ;-)

It was more about your misspelling of proper than anything else. Propper is the name of company that specializes in making camouflaged and tactical clothing.

It was more about your spelling of proper than anything else. Propper is the name of company that specializes in making camouflaged and tactical clothing.

Ah, I get you. Thats part of the fun of being dyslexic, haha. Never heard of that company, they might easy start making belts for Superman. You never know, haha.

Inside the Batmobile:

http://collider.com/batman-vs-superman-batmobile-weapons-details/

batmobile-defenses-batman-vs-superman.jpg

Re: New DAWN OF JUSTICE Batmobile unveiled

Ugh.

I didn't like the Transformers production design when it was in Transformers. The way they keep infecting every other franchise in town with that style is not helping any.

Hollywood, please stop it.

Last edited:
Meh. this is the one part of the production design that I've seen so far that I don't just hate. It's...fine. Looks like an evolution of the one from the Nolanverse.

Will this culminate with Batman offering truce with Clarke to form the JLA?
Then he can cameo or guest star in each solo film, like Fury or Colson, to recruit?
That would explain the lack of a Batman solo film.

Meh. this is the one part of the production design that I've seen so far that I don't just hate. It's...fine. Looks like an evolution of the one from the Nolanverse.

Is this how the Nolan car would have evolved?
I see a possible evolution of that car but in some wrong directions.

Burton's car sacrificed practicality for style.

Nolan's car sacrificed style for practicality (but overdid the elaborate cladding).

This new car? It looks like it sacrifices both and delivers neither. It's too long & low-slung for a lot of its job (like the Burton car) but it isn't pretty either. Instead the elaborate cladding style of Nolan's car is pushed even farther. It screams "complexity for its own sake!" to the point of looking like a fragile PITA.

Last edited:
WB unveiled the new Batmobile from BVS DAWN OF JUSTICE. Video link

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/vid...pcoming-batman-v-superman-unveiled/vi-BBkWbgg
Wasn't it "unveiled" weeks ago when they started posting photos of it all over the 'Net? :confused

I hated the Tumblermobile when I saw the first photos of it; I though it looked like a prehistoric cockroach at a tractor pull. But my opinion changed completely when I saw it in action in Batman Begins, and now it's one of my favorites. So far I neither like nor dislike the Affleckmobile, so I'm waiting to see the movie before I pass judgement on it.

That is true. I saw this come up this morning and decided to post as the event had just taken place. But you are correct.

I love the cockpit with all the physical switches and everything is "bat labeled"...

It was working... but now that page seems to have been pulled. I wish I would've grabbed the pics (the plot text but captured in images).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back