Batman - TDK obj files.

hey guys having trouble with my net at min so cant download anything as yet but will do later peeps hope you all likeing the unfolds so far

Hey guys, to get an idea of scale I am 6'3" 220lbs and have wide shoulders. I built a part of the chest piece last night. It was a bit small so I tried it at 112%. It looks like that will be a better fit for me. I am going to print out a few more parts at 112%, I will let you know how the sizing is going

Hey guys, to get an idea of scale I am 6'3" 220lbs and have wide shoulders. I built a part of the chest piece last night. It was a bit small so I tried it at 112%. It looks like that will be a better fit for me. I am going to print out a few more parts at 112%, I will let you know how the sizing is going

hey there nbehling, how did you get that scale?.... did you increase size by 10%, i'm 6ft 6ins and going with that sizinng..haven't printed off yet..so wanted to do my groundwork :)

Sorry I should have explained better. I print these at work and I use a Mac, so I have to make PDF's of the files at my house in order to print them. On my lunch time I was screwing around and Printed part of the chest at 112" in the pdf printing options. I put a few pieces together. it looks like it will be the size that I need. I just got Pep Designer and have to figure out if increasing the scale factor by 12% will produce the same size.

Sorry if this turned into no help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back