Batman - TDK obj files.

Streetsoul, youre the best. I will conveft the cowl. I have rhe obj file. But it had so many peices (over 50000, that pep designer. Cant even open it. I have the gloves, boot, cape and cowl. Let me see if i can reduce the poly count ( a lot!) on the cowl and i will post the reasonably sized obj file.

okay guys. inthe first post where i list all the obj files, i just posted the low and medium poly cowl. So streetsoul, if you want to work your magic. there it is. Thank you very much for all the work youve done!!!

Streetsoul, youre the best. I will conveft the cowl. I have rhe obj file. But it had so many peices (over 50000, that pep designer. Cant even open it. I have the gloves, boot, cape and cowl. Let me see if i can reduce the poly count ( a lot!) on the cowl and i will post the reasonably sized obj file.
thanks buddy :) working on the abs and legs now aswel but there very hard lol but nothing i cant handle guys , i appreciate all the love for my unfolds and will do my best to keep you all updated asap , vincent228 thanks for your great work any chance i could get the glove file and try get that done aswell , the boots and cape would be better un peped as it would be like wearing a statue lol

yeah streetsoul...work that magic!!!!!!! :p

thanks man appreciate the love :)

yeah i know what you mean man...many stateside folk on here, yeah...wanna get the suit done for halloween...plus picking my girls youngest from school haha...and running around my villiage fighting crime :)

I'm 6ft 6ins..will i need to resize these files?..what would be the best way? as i have no idea on resizing, was just gonna increase size by ten percent..would that work?

I'm 6ft 6ins..will i need to resize these files?..what would be the best way? as i have no idea on resizing, was just gonna increase size by ten percent..would that work?
haha love the village idea bruv and well the scales not set so you would need to resizee them yeh but increasing the scale 10 per should work man also you could use the measure point to point tool in pep designer , that will tell you the current size now and if it needs resizing just up it or lower it :) hope it helps man if you need more help add my fb pal its on my profile here

thanks buddy :) working on the abs and legs now aswel but there very hard lol but nothing i cant handle guys , i appreciate all the love for my unfolds and will do my best to keep you all updated asap , vincent228 thanks for your great work any chance i could get the glove file and try get that done aswell , the boots and cape would be better un peped as it would be like wearing a statue lol

thanks man appreciate the love :)

I'll post the gloves with the rest of the peices on the first page tonight. The only peice it leaves are the boots. OH Wait! I got those too. I don't know if they're good to do anything with. But ill put them up there just in case.

I'll post the gloves with the rest of the peices on the first page tonight. The only peice it leaves are the boots. OH Wait! I got those too. I don't know if they're good to do anything with. But ill put them up there just in case.
awsome thanks buddy :) nearlyy done with the abs to hehe

Just to give a little motivation. Here are 2 picture from 3dmax. Its of the entire outfit minus body.

2013-03-10_19-56-07_46_zps08d4689a.jpg

2013-03-10_19-56-23_587_zpsd9a58976.jpg

Last edited:
awsome thanks buddy :) nearlyy done with the abs to hehe

Youre awesome man !! you are going to make a lot of people happy withyour hard work.
I just posted the hands/gloves, boots, and the complete outfit with cowl for reference of peices and fitting .obj files.

i'll also post the link here for the full outfit with cowl. anyone that wants to download it as an obj file can still open in pep designer just for reference (and a little motivation) :love

full suit with cowl 2 - Download - 4shared - robert vincent

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back