Batman Hybrid

brothergrimm

Hi all. Thought I'd post the Batman costume I've been working on and see what people think.

It's a hybrid of parts from the Desert Storm build, Camillo's Iron Man parts, Simple Complex's Arkham Cowl, Halo legs, and Space marine Gauntlets. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Heya SampleName. Probably going to make an old school pleather cape. Don't know what I'm going to use for the belt yet. Still trying different things. I'll keep posting. Thanks for the interest and comments. Keep them coming. Every bit helps. :)

would love to see a more "Batman" gauntlets,,but your take on this is really interesting...great work!!

I am currently building something simular. Check out the build photo album on my profile page. I am using an arkham asylum armored batman utility belt pep file. PM me with an e mail address

Hi there,
Great work .. that's a lot of work .. here's some criticism, hopefully, you find it usefull :

- Helmet looks big on your head .. your jaw is kinda floating in the mask.
- I agree with above .. did you use any process to harden it at all? Or is it all paper/cardboard? If you plan on even put it on a couple times, I'd strongly suggest hardening it or you'll see your hard work tear away pretty quickly!
- Hands seem way too big to my eyes, maybe that's the style you want though .. don't know much about Batman style.
- Thighs seem a little big too .. perhaps it's the pics though.

All an all, what would make the biggest diff is clearly reducing the cowl size and hardening the suit!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back