Batman forever costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FranVader

Hello,
I want to ask for help, look for a suit Batman Forever, someone could help and know where to find it or who does? Many thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

overthrownopt

Which suit? Drftfan does a spectacular Panther. And I may be letting my Sonar go later this week. Lmk if you're interested

Metal Man

I think it did sell. It said it would only fit somebody 5'10" I'm about 6'2" 195 pounds. I'd love to see you put it on your priority list. Just let me know if you decide to make one I'm sure it will be a great looking suit. Thanks for the reply.

overthrownopt

Sorry, I didnt receive a notification from this board about this post. Yea I sold it in September. But there's no way it would've fit you haha.