Batman Eye Makeup

call me crazy, but I used alcohol makeup for my Harley Quinn mask. it does not go away... and it hurts like a bi*** to remove it.. but it works.. and does not fade away :)

Ben Nye theatrical black make up is what you are looking for. Its what I use and its awesome. Just make sure you also get some sort of make up remover otherwise you will be washing it off for a little while. hope this helps.

I heard grease paint works well, Theatre quality so it doesn't run, this is just what I've heard rumbling around the web...

Just use a black cream or grease makeup and powder it to get rid of the shine. They even have black color powders to get a really deep, matte black look. Do NOT use regular paint around your eyes... Alcohol makeup around the eyes isn't the best idea but it's just a matter of discomfort and will work but you have to be REALLY careful to keep it out of the eyes...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back