Batman Desert Storm For Pepakura

It was'nt too serious but I don't want to go into a full discussion about it, as for the Chest armor Rensole, did you rescale it or is that the default scale build? If it's the default scale I may need to increase the size a bit.

It's the default size Pm, I'm 5.6/5.7 ( 1.75 meter).
So i dunno it might be a little small for someone who is 6.0 seeing its just about right for someone that is my size actually.

Yep looks like I need to increase the height by 60-80mm. Sometimes I am a little bit off on my dimensions, I was going by the width on the scaling, should have gone by height.

by the way PM let me know as soon as you got the gauntlets or anything else ready I'll be sure to make m fast again so you can see if its up to scale ^^

hello pepmaster im also working on batman desrt storm pep files so maybe we can team up and be faster ,to show good faith i would like to share a thor helmate pdo. a G.I. joe dadelta 6 acelertion suit 3d model , im currently working on the arms on 3ds max but if you would share the original 3d model i would be very gratefull

Last edited:
NICE! totally going to do this once this project is done :D

also i finished fiberglassing the torso its in my thread check it out if you can and give me some feedback on what you think :D

Ok right now I'm pretty busy working on some other projects, so for now until I can get back to this I'm going to put the 3D File set here, no password on the zip file, so anyone that wants to take a shot at unfolding can feel free to work on it until I can get back to this.
Batman Desert Storm.zip

Hey PM,

Other than looking for the Password for the chest piece

I noticed that it does not get said nearly often enough, but you are a vary talented artist. Thanks for being so open with your knowledge and help, It's great to know that the craft is alive and well in so many places in the world.

Thanks again
T

Hey PM,

Other than looking for the Password for the chest piece

I noticed that it does not get said nearly often enough, but you are a vary talented artist. Thanks for being so open with your knowledge and help, It's great to know that the craft is alive and well in so many places in the world.

Thanks again
T

well said Talus and im going to need a bigger room for all the awesome costumes i want to make . providing i can find the time:confused

Post 93, I posted the 3D Model parts that, BlackKaos was able to break up the model for me of. So someone else can try to unfold it because right now I just don't have the energy or the time. I hope to release a few more files by this weekend though.
It's funny I used to be able to unfold a entire suit in a day. Now it takes me a couple weeks.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back