Batman Desert Storm For Pepakura

LOL, Pepmaster, love the new avatar! You must drink that much coffee and work on this stuff 24/7! You are a true Pep Master! I think you found more than 24 hours in the day somehow and you just keep that secret, LOL....

My avatar is just because I like the Iron Giant movie, and while I don't drink coffee anymore, I actually shake that bad.
Breakpoint you will need to PM me for the password.

pepmaster, how do i rescale it ? I am 5.6 so it's a bit to big for me haha. also pm sent for the amazing pep file passwords :D

Good call on doing the helmet ... It's frickin' AWESOME!!! I'm printing this out now. This will make the perfect base for the helmet I've had in my mind forever!!

Wow, man! You are a pepakura monster! Everything looks great as always! I believe I see a perfect way to cut this to be able to put it on. There is a line that you have on the file that goes over the top of the head and down along the ears that could be followed with a dremel after glassing and then have a hinge on the top of the head and rare earth magnets on the sides. Then the seam could be covered with some kind of cover piece that replicates armor plating. I feel the cowl just doesn't match the overall design of the suit, but, it is still one Bad A suit! Keep up the incredible work.

I just downloaded the cowl file and WOW :eek... you did a very awesome job there(y)thumbsup... Love the way you unfolded it :love:thumbsup

Keep up the great work... Thanks:)

Wow. This is awesome. I showed this to my nephew and it looks like i know what i will be doing for the near future. PM Sent for password.

I'm completely done with the chest even orderd stuff for molding :D
It looks amazing!!! cant wait for the gauntlets and legs and everything!!!

Please post pics, or do you have a thread for this? I'll be making the other files soon enough right now recouping from surgery that happened this morning.

yo pepmaster I hope you can get some rest dude hope you'll be feeling better soon.
anyway, No i dont have a thread for it yet but I'll be editing it slightly into a nightwing version ^^.
Once i get some fiberglass stuff for it I'm gonna create a thread.
Here are some pics:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back