Batman Desert Storm For Pepakura

Pepmaster, you're now officially my hero :):thumbsup... this is the only batman suit I would like to do... and for making and sharing the pep file to everyone is just divine... thank you very much (y)thumbsup

Pepmaster - I got the file which I appreciate. I've already started to separate the sections like you asked. The only thing is the program I'm using won't allow the texture to stay with the obj file so the files might not have any texture after I'm done if I can't figure out how to re-add the texture

Don't worry about the textures. It's harder to build a pep file with them and if you're going to resin and bondo the paper the textures won't be of use. I have the chest plate unfolded atm if anyone want's the password send a PM. The belt will be done tomarrow. BlackKaos thanks for the help. It's really difficult removing areas with a brush tool and the delete key.

Last edited:
Now I am hoping that noone is still stationed over in the desert this coming year, but how cool would it be to have someone with that suit show up for a U.S.O. tour?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back