Deprecated Batman Dawn of Justice Cowl Run - Worn shots added (banned)

Re: Batman Dawn of Justice Cowl Run - Worn shots added

don't waste your time here.. I have an open case trying to get my money back... ordered in early January... and then he vanished

Dwayne Hicks How'd you go about getting your refund? I recently filed a case on etsy bit I want to be sure I can get a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wrote a review on Etsy and within 2 days 7 other people contacted me with the same issue. This dude is a fraud and a thief. I am working with Etsy now. If by chance you ordered and used PayPal then I would call them direct. I did this with Etsy and currently have an open case I have to wait till Friday to see what they say.

Thing on my side is that I have saved all communication with this guy and even Etsy says its shady and will work with me.

Thank god I didn't order one it was only because he took so long replying to emails about the cowl that I decided not too I recommend to everyone who did to contact PayPal immediately and file a claim before its too late

Mau5 is a liar theif and cheat. I hope he gets banned from this site. On etsy, after my review, i was contacted by 11 other people that had this problem but didnt speak up. He only sold 15 so he cheated 12 of the 15. Dude is garbage. My case is in esltsy's hands now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back