Batman cowl query...

Electronic Lids

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if this should be in the costuming forum, but does anyone know who made the "Batman Dead-end" cowl? Are there any out there.....really one of the few celluloid Batman portrayals that captures the darkness of the character..

Colin

<div class='quotetop'>(C Mayne @ Nov 16 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1359532[/snapback]</div>
Not sure if this should be in the costuming forum, but does anyone know who made the "Batman Dead-end" cowl? Are there any out there.....really one of the few celluloid Batman portrayals that captures the darkness of the character..

Colin
[/b]
The cowl was sculpted by Henry Alvarez. I don't think there are any out there that were directly molded from the original, but I do know there a few really great fan-made versions. If you post a 'wanted ad' in the junkyard I'm sure you'll get hooked up.

<div class='quotetop'>(KidL @ Nov 17 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]1359542[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(C Mayne @ Nov 16 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1359532[/snapback]

Colin
[/b]
The cowl was sculpted by Henry Alvarez. I don't think there are any out there that were directly molded from the original, but I do know there a few really great fan-made versions. If you post a 'wanted ad' in the junkyard I'm sure you'll get hooked up.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks mate, I just found this.
[attachmentid=11117]

Actually a good friend of mine used to work with Henry...this potentially could be good news...
Alas Im a newbie, therefore unable to post in the junkyard...ye gods.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back