Limited Run Batman Begins/TDK Metal Batarangs - $21 shipped or "buy 4 get 1 free"!#1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solos blaster

Sr Member
Friendly bump for some awesome batarang replicas! I got them last week in the mail and they are amazing to hold and look at. They made a Batman fan completely freak out like a kid at Christmas(he's 30), lol.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine, thank you! It was tarnished some on both sides but it cleaned up with a tiny bit of polish. I applied some carnauba wax to try and prevent it from reoccurring.

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi guys,

anyone interested in our metal rangs? $21 shipped for 1 or $84 shipped for 5, PM if you are :) I don't have many left so if you're still sitting on the fence, don't wait any longer... thanks!

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Mark, these look great I might have to grab a couple from you soon. Have you thought about making any of the DOJ Batarangs in metal? Cheers John

markpoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi Johnnyfl,

I don't have many left so lmk when you're ready to order a set, no plan to produce other metal rangs at this moment, thanks.

Hi Mark, these look great I might have to grab a couple from you soon. Have you thought about making any of the DOJ Batarangs in metal? Cheers John