Batman Begins 1:1

I have to wonder as to the cost of such a project .... care to share a general range?

I ask because it's a foregone certainty that others will be interested in commissioning such a project for themselves.

Looks amazing!

I believe the suit is scaled to Bale's size, so roughly 6 feet 190 pounds. But there is obviously some leeway in that.

Just amazing . After having ago at cleaning up 3D prints (nothing on this scale) I have even more respect for you guys and the work that has gone in to this to get it looking so sharp and clean . Great work

Thank's everyone. Finhead is doing a bang up job.

This is the hard master. Made up of fiberglass, nylon prints, and automotive filler. Not meant for wearing. It will be molded so we can wear the rubber castings. ;)

Good question on the sizing. Celtic is right. Probably fit a range of folks between 5'9"-6'2" depending on body type.

Loving it. I've felt the back armor was neglected for so long. This is going to look so good, I'd hate to cover any of it with a cape. Even a fine electrostatically flocked cape.:lol
You guys are juggernauts.

Kevin (Lucius Fox)

damn fine job bro. You always put out quality work. I always love to see what you got working on. Great job indeed.

Thad

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back