Batman Arkham Knight Outfit (I just could't help it!)

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by STARL0RD, Jun 30, 2015.

1. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

I have decided to do this outfit after playing this beautiful game. I will be doing the armored version and if I have time I will be doing the unarmored and the Justice League 3000 suit. I have already completed the belt buckle and I have cut out the pouch inner layers I just need to add fabric to the pouches and finish those up. I then plan on working on the chest armor then the cowl (want to do the mechanism if possible) then boots bracers and under sheath.
    batman-arkham-knight.jpg Batman-Arkham-Knight-screenshot-Batsuit.jpg maxresdefault.jpg CIOerZQUcAAL0GL.jpg

Moviepropmaker6 likes this.
  2. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Here are the pictures of the belt buckle, I have also finished the rough over base of the two thingies just beside the belt buckle, I have also gathered 4 sharpie caps for the cylindrical things on the belt
    SSPX02401.jpg SSPX02411.jpg SSPX02421.jpg SSPX02441.jpg SSPX02451.jpg SSPX02461.jpg SSPX02471.jpg SSPX02481.jpg SSPX02491.jpg

Attached Files:

3. SeriousCosplays

SeriousCosplays New Member

HOLY S%&T! That looks AWESOME so far. I can't wait to see the rest of this.

4. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Thanks bro!

5. Moviepropmaker6

Moviepropmaker6 Active Member

Woah nice way to start,looking real good.I'm actually also working on the batman cowl with mechanism.i'm planning on sculpting the separate pieces,and casting them in epoxy resin then adding a motor under each piece and winding thread around each of the motors,so that when they turn they pull each others thread and pull all the pieces togeter

6. Moviepropmaker6

7. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Any chance of me commissioning one from you? I'd love to have the mechanisms but i'm drawing a blank on how to do it myself

8. Moviepropmaker6

Sorry mate,but im not really looking into making more cowls with mechanism to sell ,but i can help u with a way for you to do the mechanism.the way im doing it is is not really hard its an amatuer way.i dont at all mind if you use my mechanism plan.

9. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Thanks! and I totally understand; something once is already a very draining process. Thanks again!

10. Moviepropmaker6

Your very welcome(even though i pretty much did nothing)but........i thought about it and if my plan for my motorization and all the resin castings work out i'll defiinitely think about a deal with you.

11. molonlabe

molonlabe New Member

Im working on same suit working on body armor right now.. Trying to think if how to make cowl work I will be following this very closely

12. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Yeah glad to have you on board lol

Thanks! So I plan on buying some more eva foam then making the armor bits!

13. Moviepropmaker6

How much would you be offering for my cowl.in AUD please

14. STARL0RD

STARL0RD Active Member

Say maybe 50-75 plus material cost? also how would I convert from american dollars to AUD?