Batman Arkham Knight Outfit (I just could't help it!)

STARL0RD

I have decided to do this outfit after playing this beautiful game. I will be doing the armored version and if I have time I will be doing the unarmored and the Justice League 3000 suit. I have already completed the belt buckle and I have cut out the pouch inner layers I just need to add fabric to the pouches and finish those up. I then plan on working on the chest armor then the cowl (want to do the mechanism if possible) then boots bracers and under sheath.
batman-arkham-knight.jpgBatman-Arkham-Knight-screenshot-Batsuit.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgCIOerZQUcAAL0GL.jpg

Here are the pictures of the belt buckle, I have also finished the rough over base of the two thingies just beside the belt buckle, I have also gathered 4 sharpie caps for the cylindrical things on the belt
SSPX02401.jpgSSPX02411.jpgSSPX02421.jpgSSPX02441.jpgSSPX02451.jpgSSPX02461.jpgSSPX02471.jpgSSPX02481.jpgSSPX02491.jpg

Attachments

• SSPX02431.jpg
    SSPX02431.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 145
Woah nice way to start,looking real good.I'm actually also working on the batman cowl with mechanism.i'm planning on sculpting the separate pieces,and casting them in epoxy resin then adding a motor under each piece and winding thread around each of the motors,so that when they turn they pull each others thread and pull all the pieces togeter

Woah nice way to start,looking real good.I'm actually also working on the batman cowl with mechanism.i'm planning on sculpting the separate pieces,and casting them in epoxy resin then adding a motor under each piece and winding thread around each of the motors,so that when they turn they pull each others thread and pull all the pieces togeter
Any chance of me commissioning one from you? I'd love to have the mechanisms but i'm drawing a blank on how to do it myself

Any chance of me commissioning one from you? I'd love to have the mechanisms but i'm drawing a blank on how to do it myself

Sorry mate,but im not really looking into making more cowls with mechanism to sell ,but i can help u with a way for you to do the mechanism.the way im doing it is is not really hard its an amatuer way.i dont at all mind if you use my mechanism plan.

Sorry mate,but im not really looking into making more cowls with mechanism to sell ,but i can help u with a way for you to do the mechanism.the way im doing it is is not really hard its an amatuer way.i dont at all mind if you use my mechanism plan.
Thanks! and I totally understand; something once is already a very draining process. Thanks again!

Thanks! and I totally understand; something once is already a very draining process. Thanks again!

Your very welcome(even though i pretty much did nothing)but........i thought about it and if my plan for my motorization and all the resin castings work out i'll defiinitely think about a deal with you.

Im working on same suit working on body armor right now.. Trying to think if how to make cowl work I will be following this very closely

Im working on same suit working on body armor right now.. Trying to think if how to make cowl work I will be following this very closely
Yeah glad to have you on board lol

Your very welcome(even though i pretty much did nothing)but........i thought about it and if my plan for my motorization and all the resin castings work out i'll defiinitely think about a deal with you.
Thanks! So I plan on buying some more eva foam then making the armor bits!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back