Batman Arkham Knight Cowl 3D Model

Bandiet

I know there were a few queries about the Arkham Knight Cowl a while ago, and I had started on the cowl some months ago but lost alot of my files when pc crashed. I'm not sure if the cowl has been made yet, so I thought I'd go for it, if for anything, for some practice lol.

Still a work in progress...
uploadfromtaptalk1434522924995.png
uploadfromtaptalk1434522951801.png
uploadfromtaptalk1434522967251.png

Look at you be all epic again..... is there a shut of switch for your awesomeness?
Hahaha, stop it, you're making me blush.

Thanks bud, I'm hoping to have the cowl and shoulder section done by early next week. I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle the rest of the suit yet, I'll have to see what reference pics I can dig up and take it from there.

Thanks again for the support... as always, much appreciated

Are these files going to be available? They are awesome
Thanks bud.

Yes, I'll be posting a link for the file/s on this thread as soon as they're ready.

I've almost completed the Red Hood file, and will then focus on getting Batman cowl finished and released.

That rocks man ! It's one mean looking cowl. I'd love to try and print it if you release a 3D print ready file.
I dont have my own 3d printer, so I have no idea what goes into prepping a file for printing... but if you or someone here on the RPF can get the file prepped for 3d print, then no problem. I only ask that the file be made available for everbody.

Oh I can do that myself, no problem. It would simplify me the job if you could release a smooth, hi-poly version like it looks to be on your render though !

Oh I can do that myself, no problem. It would simplify me the job if you could release a smooth, hi-poly version like it looks to be on your render though !
No problem bud... keep an eye out for when then pep files are released, just in case I forget to get back to you on this

That's intense man I love that how did you get the sizing for this in working on same thing but the way the chest plates curve is throwing me off any help would be great

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back