Batman and running face paint issues

Meathead316

Hi

After wearing my batsuit for around 20 mins my black eye makeup begins to run due to me sweating, any way to prevent my face paint from doing this?
I use snazaroo black water based paint

Also my Joker friend has a similar problem, he uses same brand paint for black and white, and red lipstick, any way to make his face not smudge should batman want to put him in a headlock?!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, first off, I would suggest using makeup not paint. Its designed to stay on under those conditions. Try grease paint if that is not an option. Anything but a water based paint would probably be better. Sweat, is after all, water.

8 perf is right. You want to be using actual makeup. Yes, it may feel weird applying makeup as a guy, but just remember that Christian Bale and Heath Ledger both wore it and you'll be fine!

I recommend Ben Nye. They are pretty affordable, widely known/used, and a performance industry favorite.

I use the eye black professional athletes use with an application of Ben nye setting powder. Never have I had an issue and have gone as long as 8 hours

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back