Batcave TDKR 1/12 scale (Roughly)

jclinton

My 1st Diorama so I decided to go all in!! It's been a blast so far. It will be 4'X4'X4' once complete. I will post more pics as I go.

Attachments

• Stage 1.JPG
    Stage 1.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
This could possibly be the coolest thing I've ever seen built. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks for the kind remarks. I've been working on it constantly. I changed the paint job to better match the real Batcave from Rises. Only 3 more walls to go, some details, and then I can add the water.

Wow, this is friggin sweet! Great job so far.
Hey Fuzzual! I really appreciate it. I looked at some of your builds and they are amazing!!! I was glad you had pics of the actual build because it looks like a professional model. I wouldn't know where to begin. In time I hope get closer to your talent level. Very impressive.

Re: (Update)

I repainted the left side, back wall/cave and sealed the cave floor. I have some touchups to do, and I am adding realistic water (Resin) the cave floor now. I will finish the roof this weekend and start working on the final wall. I have to redo the glass console and seat. I also have to remake all the monitors in the case and add screenshots to them along with wiring. I am hoping to have this done within two weeks. :confused

(Update on Batcave computer rebuild)

I rebuilt the computer for the Batcave. It has a retractable desk platform. I just need to add the seat I am done with that.

Attachments

• Computer2.JPG
    Computer2.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 279
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back