Unlimited Run Batarangs from BvS Dawn of Justice

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So I have had these made for a while.. seems like a good time to see if anyone wants one or 2 :)

I can cast them in 300 for $25usd + shipping

I will offer finishing for another $35usd..

The other version is in the process of being made now so if your interested in those please let me know :)

Rangs.jpg

Last edited:
OK soulds good :) i will PM you as they are for sale now.. not waiting to be molded :)

They are 224mm tip to tip

And this one is what I meant :)
Rang2.jpg

I'd be interested in 3 in cold cast. Questions; how long are they? Also, what do you mean the other version is in the process of being made?

I'd be interested in one of the $25 batarangs. i'm ready to pay...how much would (1) be shipped to zip code 29412?

Last edited:
OK so I ended up re mastering the first rang because its not 100% accurate. So the masters are almost complete.. should be molding end of next week...
11756675_10153475947147387_774045088_n.jpg

But if anyone wants the ones I have molded up I'm still selling them. I will send out PM to you guys :)

Ok dude cant wait!!

I would be interested in a couple.

steve

I'd be interested in one of the $25 batarangs. i'm ready to pay...how much would (1) be shipped to zip code 29412?

OK so I ended up re mastering the first rang because its not 100% accurate. So the masters are almost complete.. should be molding end of next week...

Awesome. I'd like one of the version 2 batarangs and one of the other one both in cold cast when they are ready.

Last edited:
OK I'll post pics once the molds are ready.. I'm ordering some silicon this week..so next weekend should be molding time :)
Awesome. I'd like one of the version 2 batarangs and one of the other one both in cold cast when they are ready.

Will do, the current version or the new one once its molded?
Please put me down for one cold cast. Thank you

You and me both :)
Kapow! Looking great, can't wait to see these all painted up!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back