Unlimited Run Batarangs from BvS Dawn of Justice

Ok just to be clear. There are 2 different batarangs to choose from :)
Rangs_Done.jpg

So.... I take it you're no longer selling? Let me know, don't want to keep messaging you if you're done with them. :)

Last edited:
Can you post one of the first design (thinner, not the fat one) finished off? Interested in seeing what a finished version looks like especially now that the movie is out (no black - all silver metal like in the film). Check out the BvS Tech Manual for some real detailed views of the ones in the movie. Excellent resource for this stuff!

Last edited:
Can you post one of the first design (thinner, not the fat one) finished off? Interested in seeing what a finished version looks like especially now that the movie is out (no black - all silver metal like in the film). Check out the BvS Tech Manual for some real detailed views of the ones in the movie. Excellent resource for this stuff!

If you don't mind, Rocket, I am happy to fill that request. Here is his work with my paint job on it.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

If you're on the fence about it, they're absolutely worth it. Beautifully cast.. Took almost zero work to get them ready for paint.

Last edited:
That's really impressive work. The reason I ask is because I have zero skill with painting things, so I would like to order this either finished off and display ready or maybe order one unfinished and send it to someone like you to finish for me? I'd be afraid of messing it up trying to paint it myself.

Thanks Mr. MM :)

If you don't mind, Rocket, I am happy to fill that request. Here is his work with my paint job on it.
View attachment 613299View attachment 613298

If you're on the fence about it, they're absolutely worth it. Beautifully cast.. Took almost zero work to get them ready for paint.

Sorry missed this post.. I do offer finished ones..info in the first post... and you can always PM me :)
That's really impressive work. The reason I ask is because I have zero skill with painting things, so I would like to order this either finished off and display ready or maybe order one unfinished and send it to someone like you to finish for me? I'd be afraid of messing it up trying to paint it myself.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back