Basic fabrication done

merkzylla

A few years ago I decided to start on a predator costume. Yeah, its been a learning experience since day one. Today, I got done with the basic fabrication of the bio mask. It's not totally done, but the basic fabrication is there. Here's a pic, please tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 20210302_201635.jpg
    20210302_201635.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 156
More progress. My predator face in the mid progress phase. Here's a pic of what things look like as worn. Does the forehead look ok?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-121729_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-121729_Messenger.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 142
My question is why do you want to make it with foam...? if you really want to make it with foam try memory foam the ones we use for beds.... and pour in some viscous latex on it. If you really want to make a predator head try sculpting, it is cheap and it makes a better result than foam. To be honest no the head you made does not look like predator. I would be a liar and a no good teacher if I tell you ''Yeah continue that way...'' Personnaly i never sculpted before and my predator head was my first sculpt and i made that result
IMG_0057.jpg

My question is why do you want to make it with foam...? if you really want to make it with foam try memory foam the ones we use for beds.... and pour in some viscous latex on it. If you really want to make a predator head try sculpting, it is cheap and it makes a better result than foam. To be honest no the head you made does not look like predator. I would be a liar and a no good teacher if I tell you ''Yeah continue that way...'' Personnaly i never sculpted before and my predator head was my first sculpt and i made that resultView attachment 1434472
I'm using eva foam simply because it's what I have available, I can go to my local Walmart and get more. I'm doing the best I can with what I have. I've built other costumes, but nothing this intricate. This has been an "adjustment as things happen" build. I'm asking for advice, input, and support.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back