Bane Costume (Black Jacket) For Midnight Premiere

BREAD WARRIOR

Started this a while back with the intention of doing it on a budget (aside from the mask) but as time went on I was able to spend more and more money but I didn't have enough time do the version with the vest so I went with his black military coat look. This is pretty much what I'll wear to the premiere except I'm gonna weather my boots some more and possibly add a strap. The jacket is from Express (just added a belt) and the boots I picked up from a military surplus and my pants are Emerson Gen 2 (a little mad I couldnt get the "banepants" pants but I think these are fine) and the mask (my favorite part) was made by a guy on the Superherohype forum and I firmly believe this is the best mask available but that's just my opinion. Overall I've very happy with how it turned out (especially since I changed from Prologue Bane to this in a week). Thoughts?

009.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

020.jpg

015.jpg

004.jpg

What I was going for:

tumblr_m5mldcyWSO1rosuywo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Not to crazy about the pants color, you should try dying them perhaps black? Or go with black BDU's if you can't dye those, because I know some materials are resistant. Overall though, your costume is fantastic, I love it!

Nice Job!
If you're going to get pix at the premiere, get into it and make your eyes angry and disturbed. The eyes in your pictures are kind and soft.

Thanks everyone! And yeah I noticed that after I took the pictures but I really couldn't focus (it was about 100 degrees when I took these) and I honestly just wanted to take everything off because of how hot it was but thankfully the weather be much better for today and I'll be inside. So today will probably consist of me practicing eye expressions in front of the mirror before the movie lol. But I might a few more up after.

Costume looks great, are you eventually going to try to match the belt material to the jacket? it would make it look like a part of it more and not something youve added to it

Thanks and yeah I've looked around but I have a feeling I'll have to get it custom made since its not a very common belt material. And I literally changed my idea from prologue Bane to this in a week and I honestly I lucked out on the jacket lol and the belt I already had so I threw it together in time for the premiere. I also want to eventually get a vest but I haven't seen any that really match it enough to warrant a purchase (except yours haha).

Figured I'd post a picture from the actual night I wore it out. It was a blast had tons of people come and ask for pictures and all the people I went with didn't realize how serious I was when I told them about it a while back. Haha

b01ff516.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm actually hoping to start version "2.0" so hopefully if everything works out I'll be able to start fairly soon and it will be the version with the vest and brown coat and more than likely be a total revamp. New everything even mask.

From a member on the Superherohype forums. He was recently banned and no one has been able to get in touch with him. So as of right now he no longer is making masks.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back