Bad Blood

Tulak Hord

What do you think about "Bad Blood Predators"? Those are Predators who have broken their code and became merciless killers without honor...they kill everything and everybody....Predator society has a special group of Elder Hunters whose task is only to destroy "Bad Blood"

Hey mate no offence but we know about bad bloods are and my view on bad bloods are a cool charichters a good twist in the predator universe a rouge predator killing everything in it's path but I realy don't know what else to say

And I didn't know there was an elete group sent out to destroy bad bloods I knew there where hunts for bad bloods but not an elite group I might have to redesign my backstory

love BadBloods

I am a big fan of the predator comic's and not only the story but the artwork in the Bad Blood series is really high quality.

Ya but they were not Bad Bloods they were two clans that fight against each other. A bad blood wouldn't care about sport and hunting he would just out right ******* take you out.

Where are you getting that info from? There is nothing that disproves the theory. In fact, the line "Blood Feud" in the movie could be a hint to "Bad Blood". Either way, they could very well be Bad Blood Predators.

I love the Bad Blood of the Predator world. My first suit I'm working on is a bad blood. I hope that in the next Predators movie they go even further into the realm of "The Bad Blood".

I have always had a fascination with the "Bad Bloods" would love to see more of an expansion story behind and even incorporate them in a major motion picture. I fell in love with manders suit the first time i saw it! :p

I'll buck the trend---I thought the Bad Bloods were a bad idea.

The thing that made P1 different from other "monster movies" was that the Pred had a code that he lived by--he wasn't just a mindless serial killer who chose victims at random, but was a hunter, for sport. It wasn't really the kill that was his end goal, but the hunt itself.

The concept of "Bad Bloods" just returns them back to boring serial killers with no point or purpose, and makes the franchise just another series of slasher flicks. Yawn.

That's one thing I didn't like about "Predators"--the Preds there were not "hunters", they were more like terrorists or guerrilla fighters.

It was a complete retreat from the original concept of the Yautja.

The thing that made P1 different from other "monster movies" was that the Pred had a code that he lived by--he wasn't just a mindless serial killer who chose victims at random, but was a hunter, for sport. It wasn't really the kill that was his end goal, but the hunt itself.

The concept of "Bad Bloods" just returns them back to boring serial killers with no point or purpose, and makes the franchise just another series of slasher flicks. Yawn.

That's one thing I didn't like about "Predators"--the Preds there were not "hunters", they were more like terrorists or guerrilla fighters.

AGREED! Absolutely trivialized the true hunter's struggle and mentality. Actually, it's kind of the same argument I had against P2. I just don't see an apples to apples comparison between hunting elite soldiers in a jungle versus a bunch of lame, high, drug dealers. I would much rather see a Predator dropped into the middle of an ongoing conflict between two nations, groups, etc., taking out both sides of the battle, leaving the two sides wondering who they should spend their time fighting. I will say I was happy that there was still the hunt aspect to Predators and very little focus was given to the Bad Bloods mentality. It was actually too much for one movie, IMHO...

The thing that made P1 different from other "monster movies" was that the Pred had a code that he lived by--he wasn't just a mindless serial killer ........
I concur with this part greatly. The one thing that disturbed me the most about the Predator wasn’t that he was killing men, but that he possessed this intelligence and awareness. I found it creepy.
Since his existence; mankind had enjoyed the security of feeling that he was the very panicle of creation or whatever. That there was none higher, more intelligent. Mankind saw himself as somehow ‘set -apart’ form all other life forms in that he was superior …then along comes some being like the Predator and topples this whole mindset.. lol
~Estelle

i have to disagree, you see in every day life 99% of people are civilised beings but there are the few among us who are not so civilised, serial killers, mass murderers,rapists etc so why not have these type of people in predator culture, you see i hate it when people try think of predators as all the same, hunt the same,think the same ,same set of morals, i like the differences in the predators gives them character and personality rather than being "same old predator"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back