Back to the Future

Hi guys, here is a picture of my redrawn versions of the Goonies movie ticket and the Kiss concert ticket as seen in the wallet of Back to the Future. Everything you can read, with the exception of the TicketMaster logo are no fonts, all the single characters are redrawn by me.

Attachments

• 100_1091.JPG
    100_1091.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hi guys, here is a picture of my redrawn versions of the Goonies movie ticket and the Kiss concert ticket as seen in the wallet of Back to the Future. Everything you can read, with the exception of the TicketMaster, logo are no fonts, all the single characters are redrawn by me.
Wonderful! Any chance you’re willing to share the files? I’ve been working on a wallet of my own and the ticket stubs I have aren’t the best resolution.

Wonderful! Any chance you’re willing to share the files? I’ve been working on a wallet of my own and the ticket stubs I have aren’t the best resolution.
Sorry, but I shared my files many times in the past with the result that I found them on ebay, etsy and many more platforms. So I had the work and others the profit. For the Kiss concert ticket I needed about two weeks to finish, that's why I don't upload anymore files anywhere.

Sorry, but I shared my files many times in the past with the result that I found them on ebay, etsy and many more platforms. So I had the work and others the profit. For the Kiss concert ticket I needed about two weeks to finish, that's why I don't upload anymore files anywhere.
Can't fault you one bit for that. Thieves have ruined much of the sharing around here these days.

Hi guys, here is a picture of my redrawn versions of the Goonies movie ticket and the Kiss concert ticket as seen in the wallet of Back to the Future. Everything you can read, with the exception of the TicketMaster, logo are no fonts, all the single characters are redrawn by me.

Those came out great! I know how exhaustive is to recreate some writing, even when there are fonts that are close, but you'll have to alter them to be 'screen accurate'.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Here is a good example where it was a lot easier for me creating a complete new font than tweaking an existing one: Marty Font | dafont.com

What an awesome work you did there!
The most I did with an existing font was to add some characters that were not digitalized. The font's name is Serif Gothic and was used for Wil Tirion's Sky Atlas 2000.0 and used in the movie Contact (link to the paper props thread ==> Contact (1997)):
Serif Gothic Alt.png

Well rats. But understandable.

I wonder where all the stuff from Marty's wallet comes from. Was there a prop auction? The photo of Marty and his siblings is the only content from his wallet we can actually see in the movie. Not even his driver's license is visible.

I wonder where all the stuff from Marty's wallet comes from. Was there a prop auction? The photo of Marty and his siblings is the only content from his wallet we can actually see in the movie. Not even his driver's license is visible.
From posts I read while combing the annals of this thread I believe most if it is just speculative, based on what a 1985 high schooler's wallet may contain.

Hi everyone,

I'm new and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or if I can make such a request...but I'm on a quest!

I'm a big fan of BTTF. I've spent lots of hours (but it was so fun) trying to redraw completely the cover of Fantastic Story magazine to make a 24x36 poster in perfect resolution without pixels for my garage/man cave. Based on several images found on the internet, I reproduced the cover from scratch using Procreate. I am very proud of the result. I also redid the back page from scratch, trying to get as close as possible to the original fonts.

Now, I would like to recreate my personal version of the full magazine to complete my collection.

I don't know if anyone can share a good copy of the interior of the magazine only (Fantastic Story magazine fall 1954).

I found scans of Fantastic Story magazine on Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine but fall 1954 was missing...

In return, I will be happy to share my file of the cover page (and the back page if you wish) completely redesigned in poster format 24x36 inches. I believe you will enjoy it! I have attached some previews in low rez!

Thank you so much

Karl

Attachments

• lowrez.jpg
    lowrez.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.27.20.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.27.20.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 83
  • Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.25.59.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.25.59.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 65
  • Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.24.50.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-16 à 16.24.50.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
  • Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-20 à 17.55.40.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2023-05-20 à 17.55.40.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Yes, it's really Melora Hardin on that photo. Claudia Wells was cast only after Eric Stoltz was replaced by Michael J. Fox. Hardin was too tall for Fox, so they had needed another, smaller actress.

I just know the one with the watermark. But it was no problem to remove it. :)

attachment.php
If you're referring to the photo here (left) with Eric Stoltz as Marty, it's not Melora Hardin, it's Claudia Wells. It looks like Claudia, not Melora, and Claudia has also confirmed it was herself in this photo :)

Attachments

• Back-to-the-Future-Melora-Hardin-Claudia-Wells-e1656945079832.jpg
    Back-to-the-Future-Melora-Hardin-Claudia-Wells-e1656945079832.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back